Make a Consecration to Jesus through Mary January 9 through February 11, 2022
Please consider making a 33 Day Consecration Journey. It is a perfect way to start the New Year. The Consecration ends on the Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes: February 11. We recommend using the book Child Consecration: To Jesus through Mary—Following in the Spirit of St. Thérèse, the Little Flower. The book approaches Consecration through a lens of spirituality identified by St. Thérèse which helps a soul grow in the beautiful virtues of simplicity, confidence, and trust. It is ideal for adults, priests and young people. Bishop Keenan of Paisley, Scotland used the book during the same time last year to guide his own Consecration as well as his diocese. It was a grace filled journey. We have the recordings from each day of the Consecration which can be used to guide one’s journey. They can be watched HERE.
Below are some comments that were made during the Consecration evenings Bishop Keenan has led:
* I am surprised I haven’t missed a single day. Normally, I am not able to do such things. I don’t think I have finished a single Novena in my life. What a blessing.
* Such a lovely reading. Gives so much hope. Thank you Bishop John.
* 17 days of pure joy wonderful to be with you all. Good night and God bless Bishop John and all
* Thank you bishop John. The consecration became a focus point of our family of 6. God Bless you
* Truly wonderful and calming
* Thank you Bishop John. Just love getting to know Our Lady more in this consecration.
* Thank you so much Bishop John its been a long time since I have felt so peaceful and loved before going to sleep
* Lovely to be with you in prayer tonight. Excited for tonight’s gardening. Love from Bridget, 12 years old.
* Thank you so much Bishop for leading us in this most beautiful Consecration
* Thank you bishop for this brilliant service. There are so many of us joined in prayer and it so comforting. A big family united in prayer.
* Thank you very much Bishop John. God Bless and protect you always. It’s a been a quick 27 nights. Too quick!
* Really going to miss all this
If you missed starting on January 9th. Do not worry just start on the journey and adjust your end date. More information about this book can be found at www.childconsecration.com
Source: Children’s Rosary